Benefits of Toxin Facial
Improves skin texture and complexion
Ultimate antiaging treatment
Regenerates collagen and elastin
The Toxin facial involves a solution of toxin and customised serum being administered using micro-needling technique to deliver individualised skin care. This technique delivers the solution to the correct depth in the dermis as to not affect the muscle, the toxin tightens the skin but does not inhibit the facial movement. This is ideal for someone looking for a more subtle result. Toxin reduces the activity of the pores, lessening the amount of sebum produced therefore reducing the likelihood of spots. The results of the treatment are visible within 1-2 weeks. The Toxin facial produces in a brighter and minimises fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
No. of sessions:
1 session recommended
Your safety and experience are important to us. During your consultation you will undergo a medical assessment and check your suitability for the treatment. Your practitioner will advise you of the potential contraindications of the treatment and discuss your goals. This is the time to ask any questions you may have. We will always answer openly and honestly.
- Calm and clinical environment
- Medical consultation with a qualified nurse
- Create an individualised treatment plan
You will be taken to the treatment room. Your practitioner will begin your treatment when you are ready. You will experience a double cleanse followed by a micro-needling treatment to deliver the medical grade serums to your skin.
- Modern, clinical environment
- Time to self-care and relax
- Personalised, professional treatment
After your Treatment
Following your treatment you may experience some sensitivity, which will lessen in a few days. You will be provided with in depth aftercare advise from your cosmetic injector. We encourage you to avoid touching the area and stay hydrated.
- Reduced sebum and oils production
- Smooth complexion
- Promote collagen production
- Maintain hydrated before and after treatment
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before your appointment
- Do not use exfoliating products for 24 hours prior to treatment
- Do not use Retin-A or active skin applications for 5 days prior to treatment
- Avoid UV exposure for 3 days prior to treatment
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated
- Maintain cleanliness
- Take care with skin and use gentle skin care
- Touching the area
- Using harsh chemicals on the skin
- Garlic and Vitamin E for 48 hours
- Intensive exercise for a minimum of 48 hours
- Extreme temperatures (hot and cold), such as sun exposure, saunas, steam rooms
- or sunbeds for 7 days.
- Avoid blood thinning medication, including aspirin for 48 hours unless prescribed by your doctor (please seek advice from your GP prior to treatment and notify your practitioner
Please note: You make experience redness for up to 48 hours post treatment. Please take care not to touch your face following your appointment.