The benefits of Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
Lift and reshape the nose
Safe alternative to surgery
Nose filler, also known as non-surgical rhinoplasty or the ‘lunch time liquid Nose Job ‘, is a safe and effective alternative to surgery. Your nose is in the centre of your face, and you may feel like it is the first thing people notice when you first meet them. Non-surgical reshaping of the nose gives clients and immediate result, making their nose looking more aesthetically pleasing. It can make the nose appear more lifted at the tip and look smaller overall. The curvatures of the nose can be smoothed with nose filler injections. There is no downtime following this treatment, it is a safe alternative to surgery and leaves no scarring. The results are individualised for every client to achieve their desired results. Natural results are entirely achievable with this treatment. Numbing agent is used for this treatment, some clients advise they experience a little discomfort, however we will ensure you are as comfortable as possible throughout your experience.
The benefits of the Non-surgical Nose Job
• No pain during the procedure
• Immediate results
• Quick procedure
• No downtime
• Bruising and swelling are minimal
• Safe effective alternative to surgery
• More affordable than surgery
No. of sessions:
At Mollie Elise Aesthetics, your safety, health and wellbeing are paramount. During your consultation, we will gather your medical information and discuss potential contraindications and risks of the treatment. Our experienced nurse practitioner will then discuss your goals and expectations, allowing you to ask any questions you may have and determine the recommended filler quantity. We will always off open and honest answers.
- Talk through your nose reshaping treatment
- Express concerns with a nurse practitioner
- Create an individual treatment plan
You will be shown to the clinical treatment room, and numbing cream will be applied to the area. Once you are ready, your injecting nurse will complete treatment by delicately injecting filler into selected areas of the nose to achieve your desired result.
- Modern, calm, clinical environment
- Quick treatment, 30-minute appointment
- Treatment personalised to you
After your Treatment
Following your treatment, you may experience some swelling. You will be provided with in-depth aftercare advice from your cosmetic injector. We encourage you to avoid touching the nose and remain hydrated. We also offer a top-up appointment 4-6 weeks following your initial treatment.
- See immediate results
- Minimal downtime
- Defined, improved shape
Please ensure you eat before your treatment
Do not consume any alcohol
You may take paracetamol if you are concerned about pain
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated
- Maintain cleanliness
- Use an Ice-compress as soon as possible to reduce swelling/bruising
- Touching the area
- Make-up for 6-8 hours
- Garlic and Vitamin E for 48 hours
- Intensive exercise for a minimum of 48 hours
- Extreme temperatures (hot and cold), such as sun exposure, saunas, steam rooms
- or sunbeds for 7 days.
- Harsh skincare
- Blood thinning medication, including aspirin for 48 hours unless prescribed by your doctor (please seek advice from your GP prior to treatment and notify your practitioner
Please note: As Dermal fillers are invasive, it is normal to experience minor side effects, including swelling, tenderness, redness, bruising, and lumps/bumps. It can take between 2-4 weeks for the product to properly settle and the results visible.