We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our staff, clients and anyone that visits our site. Information gathered will be used according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (2018) and the Data Protection Act (DPA) (2018) as well as the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) (2003). Information gathered will not be shared with any third party companies for direct marketing.
Who We Are
This notice is generated by Mollie Elise Aesthetics, Trading under Mollie Elise Aesthetics LTD and applies to all individuals who have provided their personal data to Mollie Elise Aesthetics.
Mollie Elise Aesthetics clinics provide a wide-ranging catalogue of treatments for the face, body, and overall well-being. We provide individualised treatments for every client to achieve their personal goals. Mollie Elise Aesthetics is located at Unit 16, Pall Mall, Chorley PR7 2LA.
Our GDPR owner and data protection representative is Mollie Elise Pearsall who will discuss any enquiries, questions, or concerns regarding the use of your personal data and can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07365188866
The purpose of this notice is to inform you what personal data is gathered you in line with the requirements of GDPR.
How We Collect Data
Mollie Elise Aesthetics commonly only collects personal data from individuals directly involved directly in business operations. This may be in different forms, such as face to face, web form, using apps, via email, telephone or SMS. In some cases, data may be supplied by third parties, such as booking platforms or job sites. This form of data collection will only be accumulated when you have booked a treatment or service or replied to an advertised vacancy extended by Mollie Elise Aesthetics on a third-party platform.
The data we collect
Mollie Elise Aesthetics will collect certain types of personal data during busines operations, this may include:
• Names, date of birth, postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other contact details (telephone calls may also be recorded for training purposes).
• Information supplied in the medical questionnaire about a person’s health and relevant medical conditions that could affect the suitability of treatments
• Still images or videos of clients during the treatment process (to assess before and after) and for the purposes of social media and advertisement
• Any videos or still images captured by the CCTV security system installed at our premises.
• For any disclosure of information of another person, you must have full consent of the person to disclose and process their personal information in accordance with this policy.
• Financial information which may comprise of bank details and credit card details
• Personnel files in connection with employment and recruitment
• Technical data such as cookies, IP address, browser type etc website analytics
• Where Aesthetics Lab is required to process the data of an individual under the age of 16, we gain consent to be authorised by the holder of parental responsibility for the child. Please note, we do not perform aesthetics treatments on anyone under the age of 18.
Why We Process Your Personal Data
Whilst trading, we require personal data for our organisation to run smoothly and ensure client safety, however we will only do so in accordance with the law. We will process data received by individuals expressing interest except in the event interests are overridden by the benefits, safety or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual. Data may be collected to conform to Mollie Elise Aesthetics’ legal obligations, for example insurance reasons.
Mollie Elise Aesthetics classifies the following purpose for the collection and use of data as legitimate interest:
• Providing information on before and aftercare pre and post treatment.
• Confirmation and reminders for appointments via email and/or SMS.
• Recommendations and providing treatments, products, and services
• Newsletter and other relevant offers or updates, informing clients of new products and services offered by Mollie Elise Aesthetics. Clients may opt out of this at any time.
• Website security, as well as infrastructure and premises security to prevent attacks or threats
• Reporting any illegal activity
Collecting information for health reasons is classed as a special category of personal data. This requires identifying a specific condition in accordance with Article 9. Our identified specification is that the data processed is essential for providing a high standard of treatments and healthcare.
Given that we need to collect health information and this is classed as a special category of personal data we need to identify a specific condition under Article 9. The condition on which we rely is that processing is necessary for the purposes of providing health care or treatment.
If you deem the actions of Mollie Elise Aesthetics to having not acted in accordance with our privacy notice you should contact us directly in the first instance you may email us directly at email@example.com
You may complain to the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) although they recommend providing Mollie Elise Aesthetics with the opportunity to resolve the concern before implicating the regulator.
Who Has Access to Data & Who We Share It With
Personal data will not be distributed to third-party organisations for marketing reasons. Personal data will be used appropriately by employees at Mollie Elise Aesthetics. This may entail third-party contractors having access to data, such as website developers, online storage providers. Data remains secure and only used necessarily with instruction from Mollie Elise Aesthetics.
There may be circumstances where personal information is shared with third-parties, this will be in line with legal obligations for contractual purposes, such as accountants, insurers, lawyers and government authorities including HMRC. If you choose to pay for your treatments with our available finance agreement our selected finance company we will share your name phone number and email address with the company so they can liaise directly with you.
If you decide to apply for finance, we will only share your email address with the finance company so that they may communicate with you directly.
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Client records, including medical records, treatment files and image documentation may be stored for up to ten years following treatment, this is a requirement stipulated by our insurers. Data on Employees may be held for up to eight years subsequent to them leaving the company. Unsuccessful applicant information may be retained for up to twelve months. Following the selected time scales, all data will be securely disposed of.
Information on individuals connected with the Mollie Elise Aesthetics such as contacts for an active contract or receivers of our monthly newsletter will be retained if the service is being contracted or newsletter is being sent.
Emails of those who have opted out of receiving our newsletter services will be kept to ensure continued compliance indefinitely.
Accounting and financial records will be maintained for six years after the end of the last company financial year. Please note if the company tax return was late or if HMRC requests it this may be longer than specified.
While Mollie Elise Aesthetics is in possession of your personal data, at any point, you have the following rights:
• Right of access – you can request a duplicate of the information we retain about you.
• Right to object – you may object to specific types of processing, like direct marketing. You may decline automated processing, such as profiling: you are subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right of rectification – you can correct data that to ensure it is accurate or complete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for your individual data to be erased from our records.
• Right to the restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the use of your data.
• Right of portability – on request you may have your information transferred to another company.
• Right to the restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing of information.
• Right to judicial review: On the condition that your information request is declined by Mollie Elise aesthetics under rights of access the reasoning will be communication. You have the right to complain.
This Privacy Notice
Mollie Elise Aesthetics will update this privacy notice when necessary. Our website will be updated appropriately to reflect the most current and up to date copy of this notice. Please contact Mollie Elise Aesthetics if you are unhappy with any changes made.