Benefits of Fat Loss Injections
Get rid of stubborn pockets of fat
Less invasive than surgery
Improve your confidence
Fat loss injections can be used on the face and body with excellent results. This treatment can dramatically reduce fat deposits and remove excess body fat. Treatment on or around the face can define and contour the face or give the body a more hourglass shape. At Mollie Elise Aesthetics, we will tailor your treatments to ensure you get the best possible results and have the maximum impact on your self-esteem. We recommend a course of treatments depending on the treatment area. 3-to 5 sessions may be necessary to achieve remarkable results. These results are permanent if you remain in a calorie deficit, they may be the perfect way to kickstart your health kick. If you are interested in this treatment, don't hesitate to contact us to book an appointment with one of our nurse practitioners.
No. of sessions:
3-6 sessions 4-6 weeks apart
Approximately 2-4 weeks
What areas can be treated?
(most areas on the body)
Chin and jawline
Facial areas including under eye bags
Stomach and waist
Hands, feet and ankles
At Mollie Elise Aesthetics, your safety, health and wellbeing are paramount. Wrinkle relaxing treatment is on prescription only. Therefore, your injector will always be a nurse. We will complete a medical assessment and discuss potential contraindications. Our experienced medical injectors will discuss your goals and expectations. You will have the opportunity to ask questions. We will always offer open and honest answers.
- Complete a medical assessment
- Discuss your treatment with a nurse practitioner
- Create an individual treatment plan for maximum results
You will be escorted to the clinical treatment room. Numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area. Once you are ready, your nurse practitioner will precisely administer the solution to achieve your desired result.
- Calm and clinical environment
- Quick treatment, 30-minute appointment
- Treatment tailored to your goals
After your Treatment
Results are not visible immediately unfortunately! You may experience some swelling, which will subside once the area is healed. You will be provided with in depth aftercare advise from your cosmetic injector. We encourage you to avoid touching the area on the day and remain hydrated.
- Permanent weight loss results
- Minimal downtime
- Increase in confidence
- Please ensure you eat before your treatment
- Do not consume any alcohol
- You may take paracetamol if you are concerned about pain
Please note this treatment may not be suitable for someone with diabetes
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated
- Maintain cleanliness
- Take extra care with your skin care routine for the next 2-weeks
- Follow a low-fat diet between course appointments
- Massage the area to aid the lymphatic drainage system
- A compression garment can minimise swelling and improve results
- Alcohol for 24-hours
- Avoid touching the area for 6 hours
- Extreme heat and radiation such as, sunlight, UV radiation, saunas Demanding physical exercise for 7 days
- Blood thinning medication, including aspirin for 48 hours unless prescribed by your doctor (please seek advice from your GP prior to treatment and notify your practitioner)
Following the treatment, there may be redness, swelling, tenderness and an itching sensation in the treated area. This is a typical temporary result of injections but can last up to 4-6 weeks. If it continues or if other reactions occur, please contact the clinic immediately.