Benefits of Buttock Filler
Get a rounder, perkier butt
Eliminate hip dips
Create an hourglass figure
Buttock Augmentation/Filler is useful for contouring and volumizing the buttock area. It is achieved by injecting hyaluronic acid into the area to plump and enhance the shape. The body reabsorbs it in approximately 2-4 years. The procedure can also smooth visible cellulite dents but is not as dramatic as butt implants or fat transfer surgery. Buttock filler may also target ‘hip dips’ and create a fuller and rounder shape. This treatment offers all the benefits of the well-known BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) with a fraction of the risk. Buttock augmentation is pain-free, and we will always ensure our clients are comfortable throughout. We also prescribe antibiotics as a precaution to reduce the risk of infection due to the treatment area.
If you are interested in a rounder, perkier and fuller butt, contact us now to speak to one of our nurse practitioners.
No. of sessions:
1-2 depending on your goals
At Mollie Elise Aesthetics your safety, wellbeing our number one priority. We will complete an in-depth medical consultation and discuss all the potential contraindications associated with buttock filler. Your nurse practitioner will discuss treatment goals and expectations. You will have the opportunity to chat openly about your treatment. We will answer honestly and openly.
- Complete a comprehensive medical assessment
- Meet the nurse carrying out your treatment
- Identify your personal goals and individualise your treatment plan
You will go to the clinical treatment room. Once you are ready, your nurse practitioner will administer a numbing solution. When this has taken effect, your injector will carefully begin the treatment. You should be comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Calm and clinical environment
- Knowledgeable, experienced nurses
- Treatment tailored to your goals
After your Treatment
Results are not visible immediately unfortunately! You may experience some swelling, which will subside once the area is healed. You will be provided with in depth aftercare advise from your cosmetic injector. We encourage you to avoid touching the area on the day and remain hydrated. You will also be provided with antibiotics to prevent infection.
- Safe alternative to surgery
- Minimal downtime, immediate and long-lasting results
- Enjoy that plump booty!
- Please ensure you eat before your treatment
- Do not consume any alcohol before your appointment
- You may take paracetamol if you are concerned about pain
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness
- Wash with water only the evening of your treatment
- Your normal bathing routine can be resumed after 24-hours.
- Alcohol for 48-hours
- Touching the area for 6-hours
- Strenuous exercise for 5-days
- Avoid vitamins A, C, E for 48-hours
- Blood thinning medication, including aspirin for 48 hours unless prescribed by your doctor (please seek advice from your GP prior to treatment and notify your practitioner
Following the procedure, the affected area may be sore for 3-4 days. Many people experience minor bruising, swelling and tenderness. Some areas may appear lumpy and gentle massage after 4-days to the area will reduce any unevenness. Lifestyle choices can affect treatment results and recovery. Individuals should avoid sitting for prolonged periods and sleeping on the stomach for 2-weeks is also recommended. Full recovery is around 2-weeks post treatment but can be longer for some individuals. Results can vary between individuals.