Benefits of Breast Augmentation
The appearance of fuller, firmer breasts
Minimize the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks
Improve blood circulation
The Breast augmentation can contour the chest area. It is achieved by injecting BioGelFiller into the upper part of the breast, to plump and enhance the shape. A maintenance appointment is recommended every 1-2 years. The procedure can also smooth the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks. This treatment is not as dramatic as surgery and will not make the breasts excessively bigger, nor will it entirely eliminate sagging. Our PRP breast augmentation will enhance the breasts and make them appear fuller and firmer, it can also improve blood flow in the area.
BioGelFiller is a new innovative filler, which is perfectly safe to be used in the chest area. Unlike other fillers, it can be seen through on ultrasound scans if a screening is necessary. BioGelFillers are entirely natural, they are created using your own blood after extracting the white platelets. We will always ensure our clients are comfortable throughout, numbing agent is used. If you are interested in rounder, perkier and fuller breasts contact us now to speak to one of our nurse practitioners or book a consultation appointment.
No. of sessions:
1-2 depending on your goals
At Mollie Elise Aesthetics your wellbeing is our priority. A medical consultation will be completed and potential associated contraindications, treatment goals and expectations will be discussed. You will have the opportunity to chat openly about your treatment with your nurse practitioner. We will always answer honestly and openly.
- A complete medical assessment
- Individualise your treatment plan with a nurse
- Understand your treatment and the process
You will be familiarised with the clinical treatment room. Once you are ready, your nurse practitioner will administer a numbing solution. You should be comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Relaxing, yet clinical environment
- Experienced, confident, knowledgeable nurses
- Immediate results
After your Treatment
Results are not visible immediately unfortunately! You may experience some swelling, which will subside once the area is healed. You will be provided with in depth aftercare advise from your cosmetic injector. We encourage you to avoid touching the area on the day and remain hydrated. You will also be provided with antibiotics to prevent infection.
- Safe alternative to surgery
- Minimal downtime, immediate and long-lasting results
- Enjoy enhanced, firmer and fuller breasts!
- Please ensure you eat before your treatment
- We recommend you take daily vitamin C supplements, however STOP taking them 2 weeks before your treatment
- Keep your skin hydrated before and after treatment
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before your appointment
- Avoid smoking for a minimum of 2 hours before your appointment
- Do not take any pain killers prior to your treatment
- We recommend you shower and wash the treatment area BEFORE your treatment
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness
- Wash with water only the evening of your treatment
- Your normal bathing routine can be resumed after 24-hours.
- Alcohol for 48-hours
- Touching the area for 6-hours
- Strenuous exercise for 5-days
- Avoid vitamins A, C, E for 48-hours
- Using shampoo and washing the treatment area for 48 hours
- Garlic and Vitamin E for 48 hours
- Intensive exercise for a minimum of 48 hours
- Extreme temperatures (hot and cold), such as sun exposure, saunas, steam rooms or sunbeds for 7 days.
- Blood thinning medication, including aspirin for 48 hours unless prescribed by your doctor (please seek advice from your GP prior to treatment and notify your practitioner
Following the procedure, the affected area may be sore for 3-4 days. Many people experience minor bruising, swelling and tenderness. Some areas may appear lumpy and gentle massage after 4-days to the area will reduce any unevenness. Lifestyle choices can affect treatment results and recovery. Individuals should avoid sitting for prolonged periods and sleeping on the back for 2-weeks is also recommended. Full recovery is around 2-weeks post treatment but can be longer for some individuals. Results can vary between individuals.